Find the Perfect Bird Feeder For Your Backyard
1. Bird feeders come in a wide variety of styles. Pick a bird feeder in a neutral shade to blend in with the natural surroundings, or pick a glossy red strawberry hummingbird feeder for those rascals - the choice is yours. More of an oriole fan? We've got an orange oriole feeder, too.
2. Hey squirrels, leave the birds' stash alone! We've got plenty of squirrel-proof bird feeder designs to keep those thieving varmints away. Try out a tube bird feeder. If placed far enough away from any branches, fences or furniture, they should be pretty difficult for a squirrel to infiltrate.
3. Some of our most popular bird feeder options are our hummingbird feeders. There's just something nice about watching a pretty little hummingbird hover around a charming humming bird feeder. We offer plastic and glass hummingbird feeders so you can easily detect when it's time for a refill.
4. Think you don't have interesting wild birds to look at? Think again. The interesting birds only visit if there's something good to nosh on. Our wild bird feeders will have your binoculars permanently uncapped. And if you really want to bring the birds up close and personal, try a window bird feeder.
5. Decorative bird feeders function as garden art when they aren't serving as a birdie bed and breakfast. Pick a design that will best accent your outdoor surroundings. The bonus to owning a decorative bird feeder is that even if there aren't any birds around, you've still got something pretty to look at.
6. Suet rules! And boy, do the birds know it. Consider buying a suet bird feeder - and make sure you have the camera ready. Suet bird feeders are often able to accommodate several birds at once so you can enjoy a full on feeding frenzy in the backyard.
7. Goldfinches love to eat upside-down, and compartmentalized tube feeders make it easy to invite several different breeds by offering several different birdseed blends in one feeder. Pick the feeder that's likely to attract the birds you want.
8. All bird feeders are easy to fill, easy to clean, and resistant to the elements. Any bird feeder you pick is going to become a new focal point in your yard!
"Thank you so much! The birdbath was a birthday gift for my husband - he will be happy to hear that he'll be getting a replacement bowl before spring.
I really appreciate how easy it has been working with your company. I would recommend it to anyone in the market for birdbath/feeder products."