1. Free yourself from the troubles of hiding wires or changing batteries for operating your bird bath pump. A solar powered bird bath makes it easy. Solar bird baths harness the power of the sun to operate, costing you nothing extra.
2. Not only do you save time and effort by not having to change batteries or do wiring for your pump, but a solar bird bath will usually require no plumbing, either. Simply set up your solar bird bath fountain or solar powered bird bath in a sunny spot and enjoy.
3. Many of our solar bird bath fountains feature classic designs with antique finishes or Grecian style. But best of all, these won't break your back or your budget, since many are made of resin and fiberglass.
4. Solar bird baths require plenty of direct sunlight to operate correctly. So make sure you choose a spot for your solar bird bath that gets plenty of direct sunlight. This is your best chance at a well-operating solar birdbath.
5. If you'd like a solar bird bath or solar bird bath fountain that can even operate at night, take a look at our solar powered bird baths with On Demand technology. These solar bird fountains stock up on the sun's energy and can be turned on and off as you like.