1. You know you want a bird bath, but you're not sure where you want to put it? Good news, get a resin bird bath and you can change its location on a whim without breaking your back.
2. The quality and design of these resin bird baths mimic the 'fancy' designs that are carved from stone or made of poured concrete. The price of the resin bird baths, however, allow you to eat something besides chicken from time to time.
3. A resin bird bath or plastic bird bath requires no real planning regarding where you might set it up. Other, heavier materials, might require you to lay some brick or otherwise prepare part of your lawn for its permanent residence.
4. Our resin bird baths are among our best sellers. We carry resin birdbaths that look like copper, tin, stone, marble, and even a tree stump!
5. We also have a great selection of fountain resin bird baths. Some are solar powered while others plug into a standard outlet.
6. Another option in the resin bird bath category is the heated resin bird bath. Heated models give the birds a water source all year. There are pedestal styles and deck mounted heated resin bird baths.