1. For a taste of luxury and an unparalleled style, we suggest you have a close look at these copper bird baths. These designs are typically sleeker and offer a nice alternative to stone or resin models.
2. Perched atop a powder coated or wrought iron stand, a copper bird bath will look great in the front or back yard. Many of our copper bird bath options feature elaborately designed stands so they not only serve as bird baths, but also as decorative yard art.
3. Many of our copper bird bath bowls also have textured surfaces so birds can enjoy proper footing. That's an aesthetic you'll love and a functional design the birds will appreciate.
4. Copper bird bath bowls range in size from 12 inches diameter to 24 inches diameter. Decide where you're going to place your copper bird bath, and then determine what size will best suit the space.
5. Because they're so elegant and attractive in design, copper bird baths will make a stunning addition to any space. Try a copper bird bath in the garden, on the patio, or even the front porch. These can be enjoyed by you as much as the birds.
"Thank you so much! The birdbath was a birthday gift for my husband - he will be happy to hear that he'll be getting a replacement bowl before spring.
I really appreciate how easy it has been working with your company. I would recommend it to anyone in the market for birdbath/feeder products."