1. You've got a plastic scuba diver and an underwater arch for your fish, why shouldn't the birds get a little decoration in the bird bath? Have a look at some of our bird bath wigglers and bubblers.
2. Many of our water wigglers and bird bath bubblers are solar powered or operate on minimal battery power.
3. You may think it's just fun to have a bubbler or water wiggler for your bird bath. It is, but it's also great to keep mosquitoes at bay and prevent the dangers of stagnant water.
4. Water wigglers are also excellent for attracting birds. As the water wiggler wiggles, so does the water. This movement catches the eye of a flying bird, inviting him to come down and have a drink.
5. A bird bath bubbler is an easy way to turn any standard bird bath into a bird bath fountain. Simply place the bird bath bubbler in the bird bath and enjoy the fountain effects.
6. Bird bath wigglers make an excellent gift for the bird or nature lover. They're inexpensive, unique and easy to install. Chances are good that a loved one has a bird bath, but they don't likely have a water wiggler for bird baths. It's a gift they'll love.