1. Have you ever suspected that your neighborhood birds drank Perrier and wore tennis outfits when you weren't looking? Soup up your bird bath with must-have bird bath accessories like misters, drippers, water wigglers, and bird bath heaters.
2. Have you ever sat in a cold puddle on a cold winter's day? It's not pleasant. Warm those birdie-tushies with a bird bath heater - your winged friends will thank you. A bird bath heater saves you from having to buy a heated bird bath. You simply add the bird bath heater to your existing bird bath when needed, and remove it when warm weather returns.
3. Think your birds may be experiencing a not-so fountain-fresh feeling? Keep your bird bath, and all its components, ship-shape with cleaning accessories. We offer animal-safe additives that will keep your bird bath clean and free of any icky build-ups.
4. Create walkways in your garden and make it easy to watch your feathered guests without scaring them with decorative stepping stones. Stepping stones will keep your flowers from getting crunched, too, and take out any guesswork on where you'd like people to walk in the garden.
5. Birds are good. Mosquitoes are bad. With a water-wiggler, you can reduce your backyard mosquito population by preventing standing water. You'll enjoy the rippling-water action, and at the same time, repel the West Nile-nasties.
6. Water wigglers for bird baths are also perfect for drawing more birds to your backyard. Birds are attracted to moving water so a bird bath wiggler is perfect for grabbing their attention. And if you're buying a bird bath as a gift for someone, why not add on a water wiggler? Water wigglers are inexpensive and will give your gift that little touch they weren't expecting.
7. Bring on the hummingbirds with some gentle mist. You've planted the bee balm, and you've put out the nectar. Pull out all the stops with an easy-to-install bird mister, and the hummingbirds will follow. Bird bath drippers and bird bath misters make excellent gifts for someone who already has a bird bath. Their little accessories that not everyone would think to buy, but everyone will love.
8. Birds love to hang out in style. Accent that hanging bird bath with a hook that is as beautiful as the bowl you pick. We have a selection of hanging hooks suitable for supporting your hanging bird bath, bird house or bird feeder.